Deerhunter Muflon Jacket
The Deerhunter Muflon Jacket is waterproof, windproof and breathable and added insulation to keep warm. In the series, the design is inspired by the Muflon sheep - a difficult exchange with sharp senses, both visual, hearing and sense of smell that are good at adapting to nature and its climate change. The range is available in different colours and camouflage. It boasts a wealth of smart features – waterproof zippers, trousers with moulded knees, four-way stretch fabric and a stylish design are just some of the details you can look forward to. Scale the highest peaks when wearing Muflon!
- Temperature down to -15°C
- Detachable hood
- 2 way YKK Zipper on center front
- Suede details for reinforcement
- Oblique radio pocket w. elastic string for antenna
- Storm cuff at sleeve
- 2 hand warmer pockets w. zippers
- 2 chest pockets beside placket
- 2 lover front pockets w. integrated cartridge pockets and rounded wide opening for easy access
- Polishing cloth in the left chest pocket
- 2 zip pockets at front pockets
- Slit at left side bottom for better comfort
- Game pocket w. zipper
- Adjustable cuff w. strap and velcro
- Deer-Tex® Membrane
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation
|Shell fabric||100% Polyester, 235 g/m²|
|Lining||100% Polyester, 60 g/m²|
Free Delivery *Over £40*
We aim to ship all orders same day before 2pm via Royal mail
After 2pm your order may still be shipped but is not agreed.
We do offer next day via Royal mail Tracked 24 & DPD Next Day at check out.